Sa'dan River Expedition
The Sa'dan river is the longest river in South Sulawesi. This river irrigates thousands of hectares of rice fields ranging from the hills of Latimojong to the edge of Pinrang. It has 294 tributaries.
One day won’t be enough to explore the beauty of the Sa’dan river.
RATE: Rp. 3,250,000/person
- Start at 08.00 am, you will be picked up from the hotel to the starting point.
- Arrival at the starting point – you will be immediately briefed by an experience guide and start your expedition
- Along the way, apart from the various rapids, you will be treated to the beautiful natural colors of iguanas, grouse and wild horses, and you will enjoy a very beautiful nature.
- Before evening you will be camping in the most beautiful location, which is in the heart of the famous Ollon hills. You will see a very beautiful savanna hills.
- Indulge with delicious dinner as well as the sound of a creek that made the night unforgettable.
- In the morning of the second day, we invite you to explore the Ollon area on foot/ trekking the area around, to take great photos.
- After the breakfast, then your expedition continues across the Sa’dan river, until you reach the finish location, which of course another surprise awaits your arrival.
- Hotel – Sa’dan river – Hotel shuttle vehicle
- Refillable bottles
- Mineral water during the trip
- Meal 3 times
- Snacks, soft drinks and fruits
- Camping equipment is adequate and comfortable
- Rafting guide
- Rafting guide assistant
- Rafting equipment with international standards
- Rafting certificate
- First Aid
Exclude : Tips, Personal meals, Personal equipment and necessities
Sa’dan River Expedition
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Duration: 60 km/2 days 1 night
Rafting level: III – IV