Amazing Ollon Offroad and Rafting
Ollon hills become a famous tourist destination in Toraja, because of its extraordinary location, very beautiful. A 360 degree view of your camera is pointing anywhere, the view never goes wrong. Towards the best location of Ollon, where you are in the heart of the hilly village of Ollon, only 4×4 vehicles or trail motorbikes, which are capable of passing, can be used. And the Ollon hills are traversed by the Masuppu River, which leads to the Sadan River, which is the longest river in South Sulawesi. You will follow this Masuppu river by entering the valley of the Ollon hills, where there are lots of plants/ flowers, beautiful butterflies, or other wild animals. Make sure you bring a spare camera battery or power bank that is more than usual. ITINERARY
- Starting at 08.00 you will be picked up from the hotel.
- You’re heading to the Ollon hills.
- Arriving at Ollon hill, taking pictures as much as you like, having lunch and getting ready for a rafting trip.
- Before start rafting you will be briefed immediately by an experienced guide and start rafting.
- You will spend the night at the junction of the Masuppu River and the Sadan River.
- You’re going to experience camping in the most beautiful locations, with complete sleeping equipment.
- Will treat to a very delicious dinner as well as the sound of a creek that made the night unforgettable.
- On the second morning after breakfast, continue the journey by rafting at the Sadan River
- Along the way will pass through hills with many wild horses, iguanas, white eagles (endemic to Sulawesi) and buffalo. You will never forget this wonderful experience
- Finish Sadan river
- Return to hotel
- Return hotel shuttle 4 x 4
- Refillable bottles
- Mineral water during the trip
- Meal 3 times
- Snacks/ soft drinks/ fruits
- Camping equipment is adequate and comfortable
- Rafting guide
- Rafting guide assistant
- Rafting equipment with international standards
- Rafting certificate
- First Aid